Payment Connect is dedicated to your success with the most customizable Agent and ISO program in the payments industry.
Whether you’re a multi-year veteran or new to the payments industry, we offer a program tailored to your experience and requirements. We provide everything you need to learn the industry and build your business.
We have a compensation plan that allows you to earn up to 95 percent revenue sharing and is designed to fit your needs and financial objectives.
Becoming an agent enables you to build an independently operated business with outstanding long-term income potential. The agent program offers the support of a provider that brings you unparalleled products and services, training, marketing, reporting and brand name recognition without the cost of registering as an ISO. Each merchant account in your portfolio has a value based on monthly revenue received from that merchant, so you can build a revenue stream and grow your own profitable business.
WHAT DOES A PARTNERSHIP PAYMENT CONNECT MEAN TO YOU?
- No buy rate (no cost) – be in the game on every deal.
- Turn-key business solutions to help you grow your business
- Online boarding tools
- Dedicated sales, service and support team
- Lifetime residuals
- Instant Auto Approval on qualified accounts
- Next-day funding capabilities for all card types
- Residual Buyout program
- Integrated merchant application
ISO Partnership Features
- Choose from a variety of competitive revenue sharing programs for the right compensation model, including risk, no-risk and full-service processing
- Multiple front-end processing options
- Address the needs of nearly every industry, thanks to our comprehensive array of merchant transaction processing solutions
- Robust online reporting tools designed to give you control of your business
- Benefit from Payment Connect’s reputation in world-class payment capabilities
Potential ISO Partnership Program Benefits
- Potentially generate more revenue with a generous multi-option compensation structure, including bonus incentives and discretionary residual and retirement buyout arrangements
- Increase your customer satisfaction with our Customer Service Department that supports merchants 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Expand your ability to serve nearly every industry and process transactions for small- to medium-size merchants
- Offer a greater breadth of products and services
- Improve your marketing by leveraging our marketing tools, resources and support
- Access timely resources for day-to-day management online and enjoy our strong regional support system
THE PAYMENT CONNECT WAY IS FAIR, HONEST AND TRANSPARENT.
In todays fast past payments environment partners and merchants have the right to demand, fairness and transparency. What do our values mean for you?
- Full disclosure of costs Merchants like never before are more informed when it comes to the costs associated with accepting payments. Payment Connect has no hidden fees. Unlike many processors and middleman, there are no arbitrary excess charges across the Payment Connect product suite.
- Trusted partners Our professional sales force is fully committed to the standards of Payment Connect. You can trust them with your customers and members.
MORE VALUE, EARN MORE, ONE TRUSTED PARTNER
Retailers are faced with a complex regulatory environment, as well as the need for new solutions that address emerging channels, new consumer demands and a constant barrage of data. Payment Connect provides a merchant services suite that helps ISO’s acquire, engage and protect customers as they conduct anywhere, anytime eCommerce and retail payments.
- Ensure a positive customer experience with a full range of payment processing and acceptance options, including front-end authorization, mobile payments and eCommerce gateway for secure card-not-present (CNP) purchases.
- Choose from a complete range of point-of-sale hardware and virtual payment solutions from top providers.
- Bring customers back again and again with gift card solutions, prepaid card options, loyalty programs and merchant-branded debit cards.
- Safely and securely manage transactions and ensure PCI compliance with advanced encryption and tokenization.
- Benefit from streamlined settlement and reporting, plus full service support from a dedicated account representative.
- Keep your focus on serving customers with back-office check conversion, collections, risk management, and print and mail services.